CONSULTING ON EMPLOYMENT AND DISMISSAL
When doing business, every employer needs to hire and dismiss employees.
Often employers do not pay enough attention to this process. This leads to errors in documents, which may entail negative consequences for the employer during checks by the labour inspectorate, or even labour dispute trials.
VALEN consults its clients on employment issues. We provide support at all stages of the employment procedure:
- Oral and written consultations on employment;
- Consultation on all matters related to the hiring of foreign employees in the Russian Federation;
- Drafting of labour contracts with employees;
- Other services on client request.
Compliance with legislation when dismissing employees is just as important as when hiring them. When dismissing an employee, specific requirements must be taken into account depending on the grounds for the dismissal and the employee category.
VALEN labour law experts have extensive experience helping companies undertake dismissal procedures. We can help you dismiss an employee in full compliance with the requirements of the law. We offer:
- Consultations on the choice of grounds for dismissal, assistance in the dismissal of problem employees;
- Comprehensive consultations on all matters related to the dismissal of employees the documentation and the correct procedure/s.
Legally proper employment and dismissal procedures will help the company to avoid labour disputes, regulatory body claims, and minimize the risk of company executives being made personally accountable for any labour law violations.