Labor disputes are unresolved disputes between employees and employers. Labor disputes can be both individual and collective.
How to resolve an employment dispute?
Labor disputes could be settled in court and out of court. The pre-trial settlement of employment disputes has some significant advantages over litigation. Apart from requiring less resources and time, the pre-trial settlement of disputes reduces the risk of the loss of the company’s reputation as an employer, and helps to avoid unnecessary attention from the labor inspectorate.
VALEN offers the following services related to the pre-trial settlement of employment disputes:
- Legal advice on labor disputes;
- Examination and analysis of legal documents and reasons for the occurrence of the labor dispute;
- Forecasting and legal assessment of possible risks;
- Development of the most reasonable, diplomatic and conciliatory ways to resolve the conflict and development of a sound legal position on the labor dispute;
- Participation in the negotiation process.
If pre-trial settlement is not possible, VALEN can also represent and protect the interests of the employer in court at any stage of the process and in all instances.
VALEN experts take an integrated approach to legal problems and this ensures the settlement of any employment disputes that arise, and helps prevent conflicts in the future, minimize risks, and preserve the company’s reputation as a reliable and responsible employer.